The Cortex Club is an educational forum dealing with cutting-edge topics and significant, challenging issues in neuroscience. We are made up of students and professors alike from all sectors of the neuroscience spectrum. We seek to create a platform whereby creative ideas about the brain can be discussed in an open, relaxed and informal environment.
- Ursula Rohlwink is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital.
- Joseph Raimondo is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Institute for Infectious Diseases and Molecular Medicine.
- Hayley Tomes is a PhD student at the University of Cape Town.
- Richard Burman is a Masters and Medical student at the University of Cape Town Medical School.
- Christopher Currin is a Masters student at the University of Cape Town.
- Graham Fieggen is a Professor of Neurosurgery and Head of the University of Cape Town's Division of Neurosurgery.